Top Posts & Pages
- MAT (Moving Annual Total), YTD (Year to date) calculation using BottomCount, Tail, Properties function in MDX
- Dynamic Column Mapping in SSIS : Part 1
- Slowly Changing Dimension in SSAS Cube
- Dynamic Column Mapping in SSIS : Part 2 (using dts variable)
- SSIS Error: [OLE DB Destination ] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.An OLE DB record is available. Source: "OraOLEDB" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "ORA-01031: insufficient privileges".
Category Archives: Azure
You need to create a SQL Server credential first to restore a database back up from Azure blob storage. A lot of writings can be found around the web on this. Most of them have used Azure Storage Account to … Continue reading