• 10+ years of experience in building data intensive applications, tackling challenging architectural and scalability problems in Health Care and Pharma industry. Primary focus areas include BI, EDW, master data management, data governance, data visualization and dashboard technologies.
• Adept at understanding business objectives, needs and requirements then translating them into practical, maintainable technical solutions. Proficient in presenting complex subject matter in a simple and understandable way.
• Experienced in defining the scope, requirements, objectives, approach, options of data management projects through early engagement with business teams prior to implementation phase.
• BI architect with extensive experience in design, development, management and administration of BI and DWH solutions.
• Lead teams of data professionals in the design, development and delivery of complex data products. Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Reporting Lead, Database Administrators and Database Developers to create and maintain the overall data landscape.
• Data Modeling & Architecture
• Business Requirement Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Advanced BI reports and Dashboard
• Data warehouse designing with optimized and highly managed ETL process
• Strong Analytical Skill
• Domain Knowledge on Pharma & Health Care
• Project Planning, Task Distribution and Execution
• Co-ordination with cross functional teams
• Data Visualization
• Tech stack: Azure Data Factory, MongoDB, SQL Server, MSBI, Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, Oracle, Qubole, DataBricks, Microstretagy, Python, QlikSense
• Data Knowledge: Nielsen (consumer goods), IQVIA (Legacy IMS Health) proprietary MIDAS data, Pharma CRM data, Pharma sales and distribution data, Prescription (Rx) data, physician data etc.
View my linkedin profile. This blog is a showcase of my experience in BI and other data related technologies.